Sunday, July 3, 2011

Should I?

I am so far away from the SA world, and yesterday update of what SA is up to with his current diminutive salivating "cronies", I had to rub my ears and asked for a repeat of what was said. So incredibly ridiculous and unbelievable nonsense. 
Anyhow, should I still follow through and report TH to the NZICA of professional misconduct? I hesitate because she has 2 children, and she is sole breadwinner. However, when I do not follow through, I then become a culprit to support the demise of honorable professional. I have asked for views and been told to do it by one group and the other group, to say no, do not go ahead. I will make that call and just close the case, however would like the authority to make note of this, for future reference.

I am filing to District Court for 
1.breach of contract

No comments:

Post a Comment