Saturday, July 2, 2011

deja vu of the sad kind...............

I stayed up and tried to finish as much as I could the legal presentation for contractual breach of contract, as it is weekend, kids are not at school and it is busy season. I manage to arrange the business, with as reliable help this season so I will not over worked like last season.
On both count I managed.
I walked into the apartment only to be confronted by one my children, and she displayed "tyranic" behavior and would not allow any input.
As I stood there, hearing the swearing coming off the mouth, the pain and resignation I felt in my heart, the abuse seems to have been transfer to my children.
The whole day the sadness followed me. I tried to keep myself above water, not be drown by the pain in my heart, and how dispirited I am.
I just finish watching the movie Charlie and me........I think is the title.

I do see the fear in my 3 kids of losing me, and each display in their way.

I need to instil in them, the confidence they will be fine, even when and if I am not here. Not easy for both party.

No comments:

Post a Comment