Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Calm before the storm or calm from now onwards.....

The title is representative of how I am feeling. One of my vice, always believe it is too good to be true. Then again, this is typical of how I cope with challenges that comes my way.

I deal with things as it comes, I do not protest, I deal with it. Other see it as me giving in, why don't I protest.  While it may seem like I am giving in by allowing precedence, my reasoning, it will not go away as long as it is not dealt with. Rather than let it fester, deal with it. Produce result, and let the result do its work, to set things right.

In my current daily life, I am dealing with a diverse group of people, each have their vested interest in business. I am managing their vested interest. They are so fortunate, I am working to produce result. However, result I have produce so far, majority are still ignorant of the result I have achieved for them. One day perhaps in the near immediate future, they will overcome their ignorant and come to awareness the result I manage to achieve in such a short period of time, which is to their collective benefits.

Children are also currently going through a transition stage, they are experiencing stability, yet they are also sensing too good to be true, again reflection of what they have gone through. Hard to believe, too scared to accept, for fear of being rob once again. Hence, they revert to dismay and disbelief, as a mean to protect themselves from being hurt. What can I do? I cannot change their perspective.

This is my lot I am dealing with concurrently. Kids are relying on me to see to it that they have a safe passage from their teenage through to their young adult life.

I am doing it alone and not alone at the same time, not by choice, by circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment