Monday, June 6, 2011

Ailey's start to take stock of what has happen.......

Have you seen the movie, "Pursuit of Happiness". The story line seems to be based from a real life of someone, who is truly down and out due to circumstances. There were many scenes in the movie which I could empathize with.

Here are some of it...
1.Family structure destroyed, of course compared to how my family were destroyed it is like night and day. My family were destroyed by a "sick man", who led a sick lifestyle in the background. Children and I, on daily basis were subjected to "this sick man" abuse.

2.Homeless, never know if we would have roof over our head day to day. We were made to choose safety away from our residence, we were liken to refugee / homeless four, on the run.

Seeing the movie brought me back, and I am amaze how I did made it this far. It also brought to the surface how revolting the behavior of the "sick man".

I am fighting not to take stock of what has happen to children and I. As I am not ready yet, there is still so much I need to do, to ensure financial stability before I could start my stock taking processes.

It is very exhausting to go through the past. For now, I do not need to. Do I ever need to?

No comments:

Post a Comment